Health Law in the 21st Century: Issues with Vulnerable and Special Populations
ACLM 2016 Annual Meeting Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus
ACLM is proud to offer an action-packed annual meeting bringing together experts and thought leaders in the field of legal medicine! Join the annual meeting this year as a sponsor and/or exhibitor to interact with the 200+ professionals who will come together to engage, innovate and take action!
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities are now available for the 2016 Annual Meeting in Austin TX. The meeting will be held February 26-28, 2015 at the Renaissance Hotel.
Download the full prospectus as a pdf.
Call for Posters
Posters have been well received in the past, and we would love to see you and, if you teach, your students contribute again this year.
Deadline was 1 January 2016.
Basanta Poster Award Winner
The ACLM Foundation is offering a $350 prize for the best poster
- authored by a student alone or with others, and
- presented at the annual meeting in February by that student.
The Basanta Award Winner will also receive a complimentary one-year membership in the American College of Legal Medicine.
Submit your abstract as soon as possible to email@example.com.
- Paper must be standard US size, 8 1/2" x 11"; margins must be top 1.25, sides and bottom 1.3; font, Arial 12 point.
- Each author's name should be followed by degrees, etc.; position; institution; city and state; and e-mail, if you wish that included. If multiple authors are from the same institution, those names should follow one another with the other information following the last named author. Second and additional lines here should be indented 5 spaces. If the authors are from different institutions, please list each and his or her identifying information separately with one space between each.
- The title, in bold, should be centered on the fourth line down (leave 3 blank) from the information about the author or authors. This should be followed by two blank lines.
- The body of your abstract should be no more than two pages long, spaced as you see fit --single, 1.5, or double, and with justified margins, i.e. straight margins. Please begin major headings on the left margin and underline them; minor headings should begin 1/2" in from the left margin and be underlined also.
- The poster itself should be unitary (appearing as one document) and with dimensions not to exceed 42" vertically and 90" horizontally; if you will use only half a board, 21" x 45", please tell us.
- No more than 5 posters will be accepted from a single, first author.
- Please consider whether a handout would enhance your presentation.
- You will be expected to stand by your poster(s) and discuss it/them with interested individuals during the poster sessions.
- Abstracts will be accepted on a rolling/as received basis. The earlier you submit, the earlier you will know if your abstract was accepted. All will be reviewed by 1 February.
- One author, who may be a faculty member, must be present at the meeting. We encourage student participation. Please note the special price of $50 as an early bird rate for student registration.
- If you are not a member of the College, you must include a letter or email from a member who has agreed to sponsor you. If you require a referral to a member, please contact the ACLM office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about posters themselves should be directed to Karin Zucker at email@example.com.
More information, such as the specific time of the poster session will follow.